Evergreen Personal Injury Counsel has years of experience handling dog bite injury cases. Whatever your case requires, we will support and help you navigate this diverse legal field so you can get the compensation you deserve.
Animal Law Situations
- Rescue or breeder attempts to regain ownership of previously sold or adopted dogs
- Animal bites to humans or animals
- Injury to a pet by a veterinarian or other party tasked with a duty of care for the animal
- Injury or death to a pet from contaminated pet food or other faulty products
- Injury or death to a pet due to police or government misconduct
- Domestic violence protection orders
- Contracts for ownership or adoption of animals
Animal Law News
My Pet Hurt Someone: Now What?
We all love our furry friends! For most of us, our pets are more than just pets; they’re companions and family members. Being a pet…Read More
Can Dog Breed Bans Prevent Dog Bites?
In response to an increasing rate of dog bites, many cities across the U.S. have adopted Breed Specific Laws (BSL’s). These laws ban or restrict…Read More