Washington Dog Bite Injury Attorneys
Dog bite injuries can be traumatizing and even life-threatening. EPIC handles all cases involving injuries resulting from dog bites.Contact Us
Evergreen Personal Injury Counsel has years of experience handling dog bite injury cases. Whatever your case requires, we will support and help you navigate this diverse legal field so you can get the compensation you deserve.
Animal Law Situations
- Rescue or breeder attempts to regain ownership of previously sold or adopted dogs
- Animal bites to humans or animals
- Injury to a pet by a veterinarian or other party tasked with a duty of care for the animal
- Injury or death to a pet from contaminated pet food or other faulty products
- Injury or death to a pet due to police or government misconduct
- Domestic violence protection orders
- Contracts for ownership or adoption of animals
Animal Law News
Bitten by a dog? Next Steps
At an outdoor gathering, you've just been bitten by a friend of family member's dog with no apparent provocation. Even if you are an animal…Read More
My Pet Hurt Someone: Now What?
We all love our furry friends! For most of us, our pets are more than just pets; they’re companions and family members. Being a pet…Read More