For more than 25 years, we have exclusively limited our practice to personal injury claims and helping families with serious and traumatic injuries, children and vulnerable adults who have been the victim of abuse or neglect because of the carelessness or recklessness of an individual, agency or organization, and family members who have lost a loved one because of the negligence of another. Our verdicts and settlements have reached into the millions of dollars in each of our practice areas.
- $3 million recovered for the death of an adult male and severe brain and orthopedic injuries to small child caused by a truck driver’s negligence.
- $2.7 million recovered for a man paralyzed in an accident involving a truck and motorcycle.
- $1.2 million verdict for a young woman who suffered brain injuries in an accident caused by a negligent driver.
- $810,000 recovered for the death of a teenage boy who was a passenger in a car killed due to the negligence of the driver.
- $2.5 million recovered for the death of a man hit and run over by a front end loader on a construction site.
- $2 million recovered for the death of a husband and father killed when he was struck by a work vehicle while walking to work in the parking lot.
- $1.5 million recovered for the death of single adult male with no children caused by the negligence of a King County bus driver.
- $975,000 recovered for the death of a mother killed by a drunk driver who had been over served at a bar.
- $2.9 million recovered for the death of a husband and father killed by a drunk driver who had been over served at a bar.
- $8.9 million verdict for a passenger in a Ford vehicle that rolled causing its poorly designed roof to collapse and resulting in severe neck injury.
- $3 million recovered for a baby permanently disabled when a faulty lamp shorted and caused electrical injury.
- $1.8 million recovered for a young child who suffered severe neck injuries while jumping into a poorly designed inflatable backyard pool.
- $1.3 million recovered for a young child who suffered a foot injury requiring amputation caused from a poorly designed riding lawnmower.
- $1.1 million recovered for a child who suffered severe burns from a defective home lighter.
- $550,000 recovered for worker who suffered severe hand injuries while working on wood cutting machine that lacked sufficient guarding.
- $11 million recovered for six children that the Department of Social & Health Services failed to remove from an abusive home despite several concerning reports.
- $2.75 million recovered for a child who lost his parents in an auto accident caused by a felon who was poorly supervised by the Department of Corrections.
- $2.2 million recovered for the death of a husband and father who was brutally beat to death by a violent felon who was inadequately supervised by the Department of Corrections.
- $2.1 million recovered for the death of a husband and father caused by a reckless driver who was mistakenly released from custody with time still remaining on a drunk driving conviction and then inadequately supervised by the Department of Corrections.
- $2.0 million recovered for the wife of a man shot and killed during a home robbery committed by a felon who was inadequately supervised by the Department of Corrections.
- $1.9 million recovered for the death of a teenager killed by a sex offender who was poorly supervised by the Department of Corrections.
- $1.4 million recovered for the death of a mother and injuries to her daughter in a car accident caused by a drug dependent felon who was poorly supervised by the Department of Corrections.
- $1.2 million recovered for a woman seriously injured by a surgeon failing to control an operative drill during spinal surgery.
- $875,000 recovered for the death of a 72 year old man caused from injuries received in a fall during a failed transport in a nursing home.
- $850,000 recovered for a baby who suffered a shoulder injury when a midwife used unsafe methods during the delivery.
- $500,000 recovered for death of 74 year old woman caused by her surgeon mistakenly nicking her aorta during a surgery to address acid reflux.
Highway Defects & Neglect
- $4.6 million recovered for a child severely injured in a car accident caused by a driver losing control on an icy on ramp that was neglected to be de-iced by the Department of Transportation.
- $3.5 million recovered for a man suffering from serious brain injuries following a fall from his bicycle after hitting a poorly maintained monument cover located in a roadway identified as a designated bicycle path.
- $2 million recovered for a woman rendered paraplegic after a collision involving a motorcycle and car at an at-grade highway crossing at a poorly controlled road constructions site.
- $1.1 million recovered for a single father killed due to poor maintenance of a bridge surface.
- $1.1 million verdict for a husband and father who lost his wife and three children in a car accident caused due to poor winter maintenance operations by the Department of Transportation.
- $500,000 for a man injured in auto collision that occurred because of government’s failure to mitigate ice and snow on an overpass.
- $3.6 million recovered for a worker who suffered severe spine injuries caused from the unsafe operation of a crane on a worksite.
- $2.8 million recovered for a health club member that suffered traumatic brain injury when he nearly drowned in a swimming pool that was not monitored adequately by staff and lifeguards.
- $800,000 recovered for a roof repairman who fell from a roof due to the failure of the general contractor to enforce and follow safety regulations.
- $680,000 recovered for a cable lineman who was electrocuted due to the negligence of a power company.
- $650,000 recovered for construction worker suffering severe spine injuries due to the failure of the general contractor to require safe working conditions.
- $550,000 recovered for a man training to become a journeyman cable lineman who was injured when he fell from a structure during a training exercise without proper fall protection.
- $500,000 recovered for a construction worker seriously injured when another company’s negligent workers failed to properly rig lines resulting on a line snapping and striking the worker.